Thursday, July 10, 2008

International dealings

Being a small shop, specializing in classic Heirloom sewing and SMOCKING...I have carried Country Bumpkin's publications...books, & magazines. Recently there has been some problems with obtaining current issues of Australian Smocking & Embroidery. I posted my opinion on another forum as a response to someone's issues with private orders. WELL...I have just had two correspondences from the editor in chief. And I have to say, she was very kind in her expression of interest and concern regarding my own complaints. Thank you Helen, I am duely impressed and happy that even a small person/shop can receive such wonderful attention. I will continue to advertise and carry the Country Bumpkin line of publications! Now if our US distributorships could just be as nice.
More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: