Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday in the summertime

Sunday at the shop is either one way or the other, very busy or very quiet. Today, even with the village Antique and Craft Fair, it was very quiet. So I sat and finished my beading. I am thrilled with the results and will post the photos soon. Now I want to finish the other necklace, and start on an idea that has come to me during this frenzy. LOL....I have many other projects that will n eed to be finished first!! At the end of the day, my best friend and her dear hubby stopped by, making my day close very nice. In passing she mentioned someone wanting a Christening gown made. That is one of my favorite projects to do...a lovely dress for new life...affirming that God does plan for the world to continue on!! Amen...stay tuned...we will be busy soon.
More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: