Monday, April 20, 2009

Internet Frustrations and more.....

Just need to ramble a wee bit here....I have no time to do it all...and yet I want to so badly. And then there is the issue of passwords and accounts and all...I can't keep them straight. So then I spend twenty four hours trying to get organized with that stuff. Those of you who know me, know that yes I am a procastinator...of the worst kind. But I really do work well under pressure...usually...maybe more in my younger years....now...not so much.Then, once I think I have the passwords organized and can fly, something else needs doing and I get away...its just such a vicious circle...

FORGIVE ME ALL for my silliness, but this is my life. And by default the shops life.

I am hoping that some moment in time shortly will have all fall in to place. In the meantime...please know that I am trying....Thanks for listening...Karin

No comments: