Monday, April 13, 2009

Springing forward...rushing to everything

Happy Spring to all who visit here. I am remiss in updating both my blogs and my store website. But I do try. And I hope that sometime soon I will become as quick as others in getting my 'computer' work done. [Stop laughing...I am trying].

There is truely very little in the upcoming weeks that is 'shoppe' related. Personally I am going to be busy trying to get my act together to enjoy my son's wedding. Only 8 weeks to go. June 6th...and Yes the shoppe will be closed the 6th and 7th of June...my helpers are invited to the wedding and I sincerely hope we have a good time NOT stitching...;-)

As I learn more and more about blogging/posting/linking I hope to make this blog and website more informative. Just wait...

More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: