Monday, July 20, 2009

Great updates

I am just thrilled to let everyone know that SAGA...Smocking Arts Guild of America now has a news blog!! :http://saganewsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/07/saganews-blogs.html

It will be fun to see our organization get out there on the 'blogging' world. Not an easy job I know...but I know our 'SAGA blogger" will do a great job!!

Also...Childrens Corner has posted help videos on their website. A wonderful quick link for those pesky questions on some of sewing details:
http://www.childrenscornerinc.com/videos.html

I carry most of the Children's Corner Patterns and even I have had issues with how to finish some of the lining patterns. ;-0

Now in stock: Gail Doane's Book Sew Cute Couture and coming this week...Embroider's Handbook will be back in stock.

Christmas in July is in progress!! The entry table has items on it all are 20% off. And fabrics with red or green are also 20% off.

Beads are coming...crystals, pearls, and kits. NO I am not becoming a bead store, but I think adding some sparkle to sewing is fun. And making some small pieces of jewelry to go with outfits...not a bad thing. Watch for the sparkle to start in early August.

One other note of interest...my friend and mentor Beverley Sheldrick is home getting ready to deal with her Breast Cancer. I am asking for all the prayers we can send up for her conquest of the disease. I thank you all for your concern and support.

Enjoy Summer...and as always...Keep stitching!!

More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: