Thursday, July 2, 2009

SUMMER SCHOOL CANCELLED

It seems that all our hopes and plans for lessons with Beverley Sheldrick are not meant to be this summer. Beverley called me June 30th to cancel everything for sudden unexpected conflicts. When I know more details I will share them but for now I understand the situation.

Planning classes, schools, events in business can be tricky. I have been blessed these years that putting classes together on the 'fly' has worked. But I suppose now I need to make a calendar for sure and stitch with it!!

Happy Fourth of July to all...Have a good holiday with family and friends...The shoppe is closed SATURDAY and Sunday so that I can be with my family. God Bless the USA!!


More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: