Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Lazy Days



I am not sure why I don't get to this blog more often, I seem to spend many hours in front of the ole computer ...but no blogging. Just lazy I suppose...and nothing much new to report all summer. But now that summer is almost ended...Labor Day next weekend...yikes..I do have some news to post.




First: SAGA convention is the end of September in Indianapolis. 30 year anniversary. I will be there which will necessitate the closing of the shoppe for a week.




2. Mark your calendars!! Judith Adams will be teaching February 24,25,26? at the shoppe. A fabulous teacher from Australia. Smocking is just one of her many areas. Limerick lace and Princess Lace too. I think this time at the shoppe we will be doing a beautiful Heirloom Bishop dress. Something for first birthdays or blessings or just to be beautiful!



http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: