Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOW STITCHING


SNOW IS COMING...how much doesn't matter...it means that the shoppe will be closed SATURDAY the 6th. Not because no one will come visit, but because it is fool hardy to drive 45 min [snow free time] to sit and wait. Sorry folks..please call just because one never knows what is going on.


SNOW IS COMING... a day for stitching. A FREE DAY for stitching...finish a project, start a project...enjoy the peace and beauty of falling snow while creating something beautiful and fun.

From the snow will come the beauty of spring! I borrowed this yellow rose from Jeannie B's blog. I too love yellow roses..as did my mom , as does my sister. I look forward to the coming warm days...

but first, let me stitch through the blizzard!!





More information and details may be found at
http://www.littlesewingshoppe.com

No comments: