Friday, April 23, 2010

Going stitching...yahoo

It's traveling time for me! Saturday and Sunday I will be attending classes in Delaware. Don't panic, my daughter and grandson are opening the shoppe. A good thing. 

The Diamond State Stitchers chapter of SAGA is hosting Cindy Foose, a wonderful fun teacher from Mississippi.  AND I am going to have two days of fun. Just as a sidebar, Cindy is the mother of the wonderful Cook Martha Foose.  I need to pick up that cookbook...

Anyway, I am off to learn about hems and finishing techniques; Smocking for Texture and more.  The better part is that I will be hanging with my pal Melynda. A fun time will be had by all!!

BY the By...check out the two new pages added to the blog...this is way too much fun.  Have to thank Martha B. her chapter blog showed more pages...now I found out how!! This may be my main site over the webpage...we shall see...

No comments: