Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You can help

Okay, so I don't get much done these days as far as blogging is concerned.  But today I have to post this question to anyone coming by to visit....Please let me know which say three of these knits you would like to see in stock at the shoppe.  Michael Miller is previewing these and little birdies are talking to me how nice they are.  Which would you like. [besides basic white, cream etc...some solids will be standard]....


There are more I am sure, but we can start here.  100% cotton interlock, according to one review, less edge roll than jersey knit.  I see many of them in 'big' girl things..including leggings...can't wait to see what people choose.  I have too many favorites to say...let's see how many people agree with me!!

Think start of school...they may not arrive until mid summer...just delivery issues...let's get New Jersey  sewing with knits!!  Comment please!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I like all but the last three. Not much help, am I?