Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Modeling the outfit..& Hat!

The hat and outfit were done just before JJ arrived.  He is almost 2 months old soon, and his mom got him in it and shared her talented photos!! The hat fits!  Even if he does look skeptical!
This would be his father's look...what's up man??


And just watch me strut my stuff!!  Thanks to dear daughter in law Danielle for sharing her camera talent with me.  Romper is Pleated Bubble by Michie.  Hat is Judith Marquis Boy bonnet.  Fabric is Chambray from Fabric Finders.  IF JJ needed any more clothes I would make lots...he is the best dressed little guy in town.  Baptism romper is in the works...and another hat!!  Soon. 

My children are wonderful adults now..
.and my two grandsons are the best.
Love them all!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

OMGoodness! How A.DOR.A.BLE is he?!?!?! LOVE this! Beautiful work!

Sally said...

Karin, he is absolutely precious!!! What a little pumpkin!! You will have such a great time with him.

See you soon - Norfolk, here we come!!

Love, Sally