Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time races on

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR

So here we are, the end of the year and I am trying to catch up on much internet work, blogging, website, and more. Dear SANTA HUBBY managed to get my laptop up and runnng, albeit with some 'glitches' but for now, I will deal with it.  Much of what I need to, have to do is still sitting in the wings as I try to figure out how to get my life on a steady pace.  

The holidays have always interfered with routine...even when life was not interrupted by computers, internett etc. This year was no different, and with the fabulous UPSET of dear hubby starting a new JOB..yes he is working!! we had to wait patiently for financial things to settle in. That made Christmas Eve shopping [almost] a necessity. BUT WE COULD SHOP!!

Of course, in the middle of all this, I had a strong urge to stitch and create. Had to...dear little JJ needed a special outfit. He got one, but the first one didn't fit...so recut, resew was the order of the day! But isn't he just the jolly little elf that he should be for his first Christmas??


Can you guess that this is late on Christmas day?? He was so interested in everything!! 

The best part of JJ is that he seldom develops the crankies or crying when he is tired. Just quiet...a wonderful thing for a little guy. Of course, the wide open eyes with no smile tell you he is close to done. 

My dear son is the photographer and we are waiting for the holiday photos he took. So I have no more to add at this point in time.  With all due respect I wish you all 

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: