- My parents, Joseph and Maren, met during WWII, married in 45, and welcomed me in 53. A big baby...[maybe why I continue the trend ;-) 10lbs plus. Mom was odd...she breastfed me!! AH the wonders of Danish beliefs...back then!
- My Sister, my friend, born three years later the day after my 3rd birthday party!! UH HUH...on the 23rd. She tipped the scales too! over 11 lbs. I do remember bits and pieces of mom not being home...heaven help us...I slept with my dad!!
- Race ahead some years...and I celebrate my Husband Hank of almost 32 years now. He has always made this day special in some way, good times, rough times. Love you bunches dear man.
- Then my four wonderful children...Michelle, who made my 28th birthday special, Joseph when I was 30, Bryan at 34 and dear dear Sarah Beth who made me [advanced maternal age] at 36!! what would my life be without them?? very very empty.
- And now I celebrate my sweet Daughter in law Danielle...she makes Joe so happy.
- The absolute fun part of being older [still waiting to grow up] is grandsons. Jonathan who made 48 a great year to be a grand mom; and now J>J> [Joe Jr} who at 6months is such sweet joy.
- Add my friends to the celebration, and Life is good.
- Stitching, running the shoppe, cooking, gardening, all the things that make a life good. I celebrate!
Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
1 year ago