Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY= sale



Many years I have talked about Internet shopping.  And I am working on it for the website.  But in the meantime...for those who know my shop or know me, today is SUPER BOWL SUNDAY SALE!  35 % off most everything in the shop.  Laces, fabrics, patterns, magazines, books.  Truthfully, it gives customers the chance at getting everything almost at my original price!  Helps me make room for new choices. 

FOUR HOURS ONLY... 12-4 pm...and Phone orders will be time stamped.  Please be patient as it will most likely be my dear Hubby on the phone while I cut and pack!! And there is only one phone line...so you may experience a very old fashioned tone...BUSY...LOL  800-753-6046  or 609-261-5589.

ALL SALE PACKAGES WILL SHIP NO LATER THAN TUESDAY!!

And who do you thing will be the Super Bowl Champ??  It is not important, but promises to be a good game!! What will you be stitching while watching?? I have some smocking and some knitting that will keep me in my seat...but will I get it done??

1 comment:

bubbygigi said...

Hi Karin, I hope to get to see you today. I have a small list but I'm sure that I'll add to it. Gita