Saturday, April 23, 2011

Australian Magazine is here

My supply of ASE 94 has arrived!!
When I say there are three or four outfits that I am absolutely itching to make up, tells you this issue is great.

A few other things in stock or arriving soon:
LARGE spools of DMC 50 white!
Metler Silk finish 50 white
Schmetz Microsharp 60 needles [sewing machine]
That purple thang...can't sew without this!
and
ONE 10 inch sit upon [German made] hoop.
This hoop is meant for quilting pieces...10 inches, but
there are smaller hoops available...just have to get them in!!

Life happens....pages turn....it is the Easter season...time for renewal.
The shoppe is packed away for the time...my home is being packed to move.
Family situations make for some difficult times,
but we hope and pray that this too will pass soon.

I wish you all a wonderful Spring Holiday!
My most recent stitching accomplishment:
A baby shower gift for a friend of my daughter.
Baby comes soon, this is a summer top and pants!
Smocked with love...cool cotton...silk roses.
They are centered...not my best camera efforts

HAPPY STITCHING ALWAYS!!

No comments: