Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day !

Roses for Mom...from my baby girl.

Don't pay attention to the messy table top...I was in such a hurry to take the photo I didn't 'stage' it. 

My baby girl is soon to be 22.  Where did the years go.  Her older sister, my first born, is now 30 with a 10 year old son of her own.   Oldest son is soon to be 28 with a 10 month old son of his own. Young son is 23 and planning on marriage soon. 

These are the reason I am a mom.  And I love each one as much as the other.  I thank them all for making my life full and fufilled.  I do want time to slow down and even go backwards to when they were babies and snuggled for no reason.  

My largest prayer of thanksgiving goes to my own mom...not here and so very missed. I enjoy Mother's day with my own brood, but I long to enjoy my mom one more time.

This Mother's Day...I celebrate with my fellow mom's and mom's to be. 
Happy Mother's day all...to our young compadres...slow down and enjoy the little ones...so soon they grow up. 

To my fellow/older friends...Isn't it grand with them out of the house?? ;-)  

 And to my baby girl Sarah Beth...Thank you dear baby...you do make my heart sing!

No comments: