Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My mom Maren with my first born Michelle
Happy Mother's Day to all!  And prayers of remembrance for my mom in heaven that she is always having a Happy Mother's Day.  The picture is from a few years back when the GirlsScouts celebrated International Day. Our troop in Jackson, NJ chose Denmark and we had a blast.  Michelle is dressed in a basic authentic costume [I still have it] that Mom made.  Mom, was from Denmark! and I love my Danish heritage as much as I love being an American. 

Today I so wish my mom was still here.  Even if she only had the chance to see her great grandson[s] growing up. But this little guy would charm her as he charms me every time I see him!  Soon to be 10 months old...what a wonderful confirmation that motherhood is truely a career path with golden rewards!

How can you not just love those eyes n cheeks?

Happy Mother's Day 2011!!

No comments: