Thursday, September 1, 2011

September First OH MY

Happy September 1st!!  Already ?? hard to believe.  I swear it's only been a few days since the shoppe closed, we moved our home, and more.  This will be a very short post as putting a 'new' schedule of postings, emails, and more is under way.  The short note here is that now the shoppe is closely accessible to me, after two intense days of moving and semi organizing!! [Lost a few pounds along the way...YAHOO]

So for those of you who are needing things for your sewing habit, please contact me! I can now honestly say I will be able to dig things out! AND I am aiming to update, improve and more the web site and web store.



For now...newest things in place: Latest Australian Smocking Issue 95 which has quite a few projects I am itching to do. Red Gingham is ordered for cover dress!!

The newest Australian Smocking #96 is on it's way...featuring a SAGA friend's creation on the cover!! Congratulations Martha Broyles of Southern Matriarch blog.  Note that the shoppe has pink Tiny stripe Swiss Pique in stock...can't wait to make the sample!! It will be just too lovely.

Speaking of SAGA....Convention is coming soon! In Anaheim California. I will be there...plenty of room...lots of classes...please check the SAGA website for information and see some great photos of what it's all about!

Sew much for a short blog...Hope you all have had a wonderful summer and are now headed back to school, work etc. I promise to post more often now that I feel like my life is settling in!  Keep stitching all!


1 comment:

bubbygigi said...

Hi Karin, I'm looking forward to seeing you so that I can get the last issure of Inspirations Magazine. Have a good weekend.
Gita