Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 - Year of the Dragon


A frozen beach---really?? yes last year on the very tip of  South Jersey..this is what 2011 looked like coming in.  For myself, that is how the year seemed...FROZEN...not warm and nice, but cold and hard.  Farewell 2011...it was not the best of our times.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Welcome 2012---this year will hopefully be a better year for all of us. Too many are plagued with unemployment, housing issues, and more.  May we all find warmth and comfort in new beginnings.  

As is my usual style...I have made some goals for myself [resolutions too].  One of which is to blog more regularly, so this post is already hours behind.  But being an oldster, [59 later this month LOL], my late night efforts are few and far between.  Throw in a few celebratory drinks and my brain fizzles and giggles!

Coming later...my escapades and efforts at New Year's treats--Danish Style.

Here is what I hope 2012 memories will look like when it comes to a close in 52 weeks.

Jeremiah 6:16 “Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths, 
ask where the good way is, and walk in it, 
and you will find rest for your souls.

May 2012 bring us all good rest, good times, 
Health, Happiness and more. 

Also good stitching!! Happy New Year all

1 comment:

bubbygigi said...

Happy New Year, Karin. I hope to see you soon.
Gita