Thursday, November 22, 2012


It has been way too long since my last posting! 
No excuses...just life gets in the way.
Wishing all my readers, friends and family a very very 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2012!!

My thoughts are frequently of those not here on this holiday. 
Many thanks to them for being a part of my life at some time. 
Missing you all and knowing you are sharing a better life in the open arms of our Lord.


Found this Turkey Bishop on Google...
makes me think of all my sewing and smocking friends,
 customers and teachers. 
Hoping you all are enjoying a tangle free holiday wherever you might be. 



Also found on Google..
Can't make out the verse on the bottom corner, but I do know that 
I would want to  WISH   YOU   all a wonderful Holiday Season ahead.

My Thankful feelings extend to all...for your love, support, concern and more these
past years and months.  I do miss my little shoppe and the fun of creating more than
ever could be written here. 
Now it seems to be the time of different pathways. 
There may not be another post here for a while again...
Then maybe it is time to resume the musings of a stitching mind. 

Happy Thanksgiving to All




No comments: