Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Time flies...

Two blessings!

Some days life just goes flying by.
And it turns into weeks, months, even years.
 
2014 was full of busy...
Michelle and Ron were Married in March.
I sewed for that

Then we were thrilled to hear that not only Danielle and Joe were expecting,
SO too were Michelle and Ron!!

And before you know it..Mackenzie Margaret arrived December 5th.

And Christmas came and went.
We had a full house/table for Christmas Dinner!
[can't get the photo to load here--sigh]

We waited and waited...I kept stitching..and knitting and more..[I will write on that later]

And then..February 6th, Brooke Maren arrived!

So this past Sunday was Mackenzie's Baptism day.
This Mom mom was so proud to have them both in arms wearing their own special dresses.  Nine weeks apart, my hope is they will be close cousins.

Love my children and in laws.
Have to admit, Love my grands more than I can ever say.

 

Mackenzie's family all together...aunts and uncles, cousins. Brother JJ wasn't happy.
So we didn't regroup for just our crowd.
[I phone photos, not always the best I fear]

Have to comment that when all the photos were going on, it made me think of days gone by with family and cousins. 

SO proud and happy to have then all together!!

Next event?  Bryan [w JJ] and Morgan [next to him] get married in June...
I have sewing to do!! 

Happy 2015!!





No comments: